As a team member of the Performance Team you work closely with the CEO, CFO and managing directors of our campuses. This is an ideal challenge for an ambitious, high-performing business professional who wants to help shape the digital service ecosystem of tomorrow in a demanding, dynamic context.
About the job
As a Business Analyst, you will have a diverse range of tasks, including these responsibilities:
- Identify and coordinate the implementation of synergies and best practices among teams joining our group;
- Initiate, develop, structure and monitor projects and processes to improve the performance of our campuses;
- Improve the follow-up of value creation initiatives and synergies;
- Act as a sparring partner for management, playing a challenging and supportive role in the realisation of all initiatives;
- Leading and coordinating project work in strategic areas, acting as project manager for specifically assigned projects;
- Actively promote the sharing of information, best practices between campuses and teams.
This is an ideal challenge for an ambitious, high-performing business professional who wants to help shape the digital service ecosystem of tomorrow in a demanding, dynamic context.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent through experience; strong academic references are a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high performing organisation;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Extensive experience is a plus;
- Affinity with digital environments and/or professional services organisations;
- A combination of strong, factual analytical skills and a pragmatic can-do attitude;
- Strong project management skills;
- Eager to learn and develop in a rapidly changing environment;
- Able to communicate in an impactful manner, with a good eye for which support materials are most appropriate;
- Organisational skills;
- Financially literate, with a solid business acumen;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel within Western Europe.