Chief Operating Officer
The COO role at Intracto Group is an exciting leadership position for an ambitious strong performing business professional, who wants to contribute to shaping the digital services ecosystem of tomorrow, in a demanding, dynamic and rewarding PE context.
To deliver the organic growth in its core regions, while ensuring a best-in-class service to its clients, Intracto Group is currently looking for a COO. As a senior leader in the company, the COO will lead all day-to-day operations and coordinate the delivery organisation. She/he will directly or indirectly head a team of about 1,300 digital experts, located on 9 campuses in Belgium and The Netherlands.
The COO will report to the CEO. She/he will be part of the Executive Team, and together with CEO, CFO, CCO en CHRO set and execute the strategic agenda for Intracto Group.
Key activities include:
- Streamline the Intracto Group delivery organisation, realising optimal result for Intracto’s clients, in the most efficient manner;
- Build/refine/implement the operating model allowing to optimally service clients across service types and across campuses;
- Develop/refine/implement key business processes to improve the performance of Intracto’s campuses;
- Challenge, support, monitor, lead and inspire campus teams in maximising the performance and impact of their campus within the group;
- Lead value creation initiatives and unlock synergies throughout the group;
- Develop and install a fit-for-purpose business planning cycle, aligning all different fields of operations (commercial pipeline, performance management, recruitment, capacity planning, expansion projects, etc.); and,
- Identify and spearhead operational excellence initiatives, safeguarding and expanding margins as the organisation grows.
The COO is the P&L owner for Intracto Group’s primary markets. The COO will work closely together with the campus directors in realising the group’s ambitions. The role is based at any of the group’s campuses in Belgium or The Netherlands.
As a senior leader in the company, the COO will lead all day-to-day operations and coordinate the delivery organisation. She/he will directly or indirectly head a team of about 1,300 digital experts, located on 9 campuses in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- The COO candidate will have a proven track record in terms of “project delivery/implementation of sizeable and complex program’s in a digital or technology context (e.g. digital transformation, B2B software, SaaS, etc.), whereby commitments in terms of time, specifications and budget needed to be respected.
- Pure consulting experience and/or experience in “delivering resources” (hardware of FTEs) is unlikely to be sufficient to qualify for the role.
- Having a strong operational background in B2B managed IT services could be considered as an alternative.
- Experience with serving a diverse range of clients and business models would be a strong plus.
- Prior experience in a creative environment is a plus, not a prerequisite.
- Proven experience in coordinating a sizeable and multi-location delivery organisation.
- (Ideally) combined experience in a mature organisation with developed processes and entrepreneurial fast-changing growth company.
- Fact-based decision maker, with pragmatic can-do attitude.
- Able to communicate in an impactful manner, at all levels of the organisation.
Relentless focus on continuous improvement in all aspects of operations.
Eager to create and build an organisation within a fast-changing environment.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, as well (ideally) prior international experience.
- Experience in PE-backed company is a plus.
- Familiarity with both Dutch and Belgian business culture is a plus.
- Willing to travel, within Western-Europe.
- Intellectual and conceptual thinking power.