Our Legal team is searching for a new colleague for the Netherlands. As Legal Counsel, you are responsible for contract negotiations with our customers and suppliers, legal support for customers, general compliance, propagating legal policy within the group, and so on. You can count on a varied job, where you use your legal knowledge for the Intracto campuses in (mostly) the Netherlands and abroad.
About the job
Our group continues to grow and, like everything else, we like to do it well. Therefore, we are looking to strengthen our legal team at our campus in Utrecht. Together with your Belgian and Dutch legal colleagues within the group, you will be responsible for, among other things, contract negotiations with our clients and suppliers, legal support for clients, general compliance, propagating the legal policy within the group, and so on.
These will be some of your tasks:
- Contracting customers (incl. public tenders) and contract management
- Supporting and relieving colleagues with formalities and questions from customers
- Providing support for privacy and security compliance
- Internal legal affairs of the group of companies (e.g. related to acquisitions and mergers)
- Providing legal services to customers
- Conflict management
- Internal/external legal profiling
- Corporate housekeeping
- Legal communication within the group of companies and to management
- Standardisation and integration of the legal policy across the different campuses
In short, you can count on a varied job, in which you will use your legal knowledge for cool digital projects at companies at home and abroad. You will be an important link in the growth trajectory of an ambitious digital agency.
You can count on a varied job, in which you will use your legal knowledge for cool digital projects at companies at home and abroad.
- You have a WO (academic bachelor/master) working and thinking level.
- You have work experience in the business sector or at a law firm.
- You have a general legal background. Knowledge of IT law (IP) is an advantage.
- You are a digital native with feeling with the IT, marketing and communication sector.
- You are able to translate regulations and legal texts into concrete advice and action points.
- You see negotiating balanced contracts with customers and suppliers as a challenge.
- You are analytical, results-oriented and deliver quality work.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are willing to get certified as Data Protection Officer if necessary.