We are looking for a Partnership Manager who can further strengthen our relationship with strategic partners, like Sitecore, Hubspot, Umbraco, Drupal, Google and many others. As a Partnership Manager, you will be part of the commercial group team, supporting the local campuses in their growth. You will be responsible for creating visibility at our partners, finding joint marketing opportunities and increasing our new business leads. You will report directly to the CCO.
Key activities include
- Streamline our partnerships within the Intracto Group;
- Actively build and maintain relationships with our vendors/partners;
- Find collaborative marketing opportunities with our partners, such as keynotes on their events, joint publications, etc.;
- Promote our partnerships internally and externally;
- Find new strategic partnerships, together with the Center of Excellence Leads.
As a Partnership Manager, you will be part of the commercial group team, supporting the local campuses in their growth.
- The candidate will have a proven track record in terms of partnership management;
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions;
- Fact-based decision-maker, with a pragmatic can-do attitude;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Familiarity with both Dutch and Belgian business culture is a plus;
- Willing to travel;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships;
- Able to work individually and as part of a small, dynamic team;
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and to meet deadlines;
- Eager to create results within a fast-changing environment