We are looking for a passionate React developer, to develop high-quality platforms and applications together with a team of designers and back-end developers. Is React in your fingers, do you have a good eye for UX and do you closely follow the developments in your field? Then we would like to get to know you.
About the job
A well-designed and developed front-end is essential for the visitor’s experience. With the increasing number of headless platforms in mind, we are looking for an experienced React developer (m/f/x) to develop the interface of various online platforms. Your first job will be a large headless project with Storyblok and various other APIs on the backend, with plenty of room for you to make your mark right away.
Your first job will be a large headless project with Storyblok and various other APIs on the backend, with plenty of room for you to make your mark right away.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a front-end developer.
- You have a thorough command of React and are proficient in HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass/Less).
- You don’t just translate a design into code, but also have an eye for UX and UI.
- You are a good communicator and consult with your team members, from content to design and back-end.
- You pay attention to details and work according to the latest insights and developments in your field.
- You love being given responsibility and you swear by an agile way of working to consistently add value to your projects.
- Want to earn bonus points? You can tick them off here:
- You have experience with Storyblok.
- You have knowledge of GraphQL and setting up Apollo, for example.
- You have knowledge of setting up a design system.
- You are up to date with WCAG and other accessibility guidelines.