We are looking for a Recruitment Manager who can further professionalise our recruitment organisation. We are currently recruiting from various campuses in Belgium and the Netherlands. We are taking the first steps towards an integrated and correct candidate journey and a good internal process and want to take the next steps in the near future. We are looking for someone who is an expert in recruitment and knows how to get the very best out of the recruitment team.
About the job
With your experience in and knowledge of recruitment, you know what it takes for our recruiters to find the right candidates. You make sure a strong recruitment team is in place to help achieve Intracto Group’s ambitions of becoming the best end-to-end digital agency. You will also know what needs to be done to appeal to different target groups (e.g. Strategists, Creatives, Marketers and Developers).
Here are some of your key activities:
- You will lead the recruitment team (currently 9 HC/6 FTE) that operates cross-campus (9 campuses);
- You ensure the further professionalisation and development of the team and its members;
- You oversee and direct the entire intake of new colleagues within Intracto Group, keeping an eye on a correct candidate journey;
- Diversity and inclusion are high on the agenda within our organisation; you and your team ensure that the right candidates get to the table;
- You act as project leader for recruitment-related themes, such as labour market communication, events and the implementation of new recruitment tooling.
You make sure a strong recruitment team is in place to help achieve Intracto Group’s ambitions of becoming the best end-to-end digital agency.
- You have experience in managing a team that works from different locations.
- You are an expert in communicating a clear vision on recruitment and you know how to convince an audience;
- You have knowledge of the current labour market, recruitment marketing, labour market communication, recruitment processes and channels for both permanent recruitment and flexible deployment. Working with recruitment funnels (both online and offline), ATS systems and operating social media is familiar territory;
- You know the KPI’s for recruitment where the result to be achieved is leading and you know how to act on it;
- You are skilled in approaching and recruiting scarce/specific target groups/job groups;
- You always want to keep improving.